Below are a series of resources for the licensing measurement/regulatory science course that are organized as anthologies and summarizing information from the RIKI Publications webpage.
1. Class Syllabus: Lists the 13 classes with a brief summary of what is to be covered in each.
2. Articles: the key articles that describe the theory, paradigm, and model.
3. Reports: A book of readings/reports highlighting the key elements in the methodology.
4. Papers: The Washington State blueprint for validation of their monitoring systems.
5. Webinars: The slide deck that describes the overall differential monitoring model.
6. Posters: Eight posters that summarize the model and its key components.
7. Research Notes: A decade of research notes enhancements to the model and system.
8. National/Federal Reports: Several of the key national publications on monitoring.
9. NARA Reports: Specific reports produced by NARA Consultants.