If interested in any of the publications or links on this webpage, please contact RIKILLC by emailing RFiene@.
These selected posters present a summary/overview of the ECPQIM (Fiene, 2015) model (#10):
- National Early Care and Education Standards (PC)(DM)
nationalchildcarebenchmarksandpublicpolicy (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.23882.36806)
- The Thirteen Key Quality Indicators (PC)(KI)
- Pennsylvania Early Care and Education Quality Study (PQ)
- Pennsylvania Early Care and Education Outcome Study (PC/PQ)
- Pennsylvania Infant Mentoring Project (PQ)(PD)
- Pennsylvania Internet ECE Teacher Delivery Study (PQ)(PD)
- Mathematical Model for Computing Adult Child Ratio Compliance (PC)
- DM, PC, PQ Posters (Posters DM, PC, PQ)
- iLookOut Poster (PD)
This poster summarizes the ASPE White Paper on Innovations in Program Monitoring of Early Care and Education Settings: Options for States
- ECE Monitoring Summary (PC/PQ)(DM, KI, RA)
These selected articles present the key elements of the ECPQIM (1985, 2001, 2002, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019(2), 2020(3)) model (PC <KI/RA> + PQ <KI/RA> = DMLMA):
- Child Care Quarterly (PC, PQ)(DM, RA, KI) – the original article published in 1985 where key indicators, risk assessment, and differential monitoring were proposed.
- Child & Youth Care Forum (PD) – demonstrates the effectiveness of mentoring or coaching.
- Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education (PD) – gives a framework for Internet training and how to evaluate its effectiveness.
- International Journal of Child Care & Education Policy (PC, PQ)(DM) – compares international and US child care health and safety regulations and depicts ECPQIM and DMLMA.
- Early Childhood Research Quarterly (PQ) – example of QRIS’s using the validation framework.
- Journal of Pediatric Health Care (PD) – coaching example with child care health consultants utilizing Caring for Our Children standards for infant & toddler programs.
- Journal of Regulatory Science (PC)(DM, KI, RA) – article focusing on the key elements of the Theory of Regulatory Compliance.
- Journal of Early Child Development and Care (PD) – article introducing the iLookOut Learning platform.
- Journal of Distance Education and e-Learning (PD) – article presenting the use of cognitive mapping as it relates to an online distance delivery system.
- PLOS One Public Library of Science Journal (PD) – article presenting phases one and two data on the iLookOut Program.
- Journal of Online Educators Article (PD) – article presenting the iLookOut program’s online capabilities.
- Children and Youth Services Review (PC, KI, RA) – article presenting results from the Washington State Foster Care Study.
Key recent and upcoming slide decks describing various aspects of the model:
- NARA Seminar Validation Pres 2020c
- PPT: Rosner-Fiene Model pdf: Rosner-Fiene Model
- Evolution of Contact Hours Metric
- CLEAR CH Fiene Model1