Here are some working papers and graphics I have started to work on to provide direction and guidance for regulatory compliance monitoring at both the state and national levels. Most of the examples are from early care and education but the concepts are generic and can be applied to any public or private human service regulations.
- National Differential Monitoring Conceptual Framework
- Regulatory Compliance Monitoring Paradigms (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.23767.06564)
- Theory of Regulatory Compliance (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.34971.67360)
- ECPQIM/DMLMA Update
- Theory of Regulatory Compliance Working Research Papers 2017
- Theory of Regulatory Compliance Algorithm 2017
- Theory of Regulatory Compliance Algorithm in Excel 2017